Hello people! Okh, i'm damn bored. How how? X: Someone, entertain me please. Okh, i'm gonna be abit emotional. Gosh mans. I hate this part. But... AH! I have to pour out my feelings right?
Here goes. A msg for that special boy(:
Though i did not give it a try to confess to you,
I loved you from behind. Yet the feeling you gave me was so cold.
I'm looking @your every move. All you do is talk to others.
Me? Nah, you ignored me. Do you think it's fair? It isn't.
Maybe all this will return to normal when i dont like you anymore.
Yah yah, i know. No hope @all. What for waste my time?
Bye love :D
My grades are getting from bad to worse. I must buck up alot alot alot. If not, my EOY sure fail. I'm starting to hate sch more and more. Reasons? Cos lessons are ultra boring. Seesh /: A NA student complaining. Haha (: Lots of teachers told us not to look down on ourself. But do we deserve to look up on ourself o.o? Zzz.
Maybe i'm getting more and more stupid. From next week onwards, i'll study hard :D I'm a good girl. I wanna go poly! The course i wanna take may be Beauty stuffs? Have not really decided. Gee! I'm excited when i think of Poly. Though it maybe stressful in the years to come, i have to try. If not, i'll ' die ' in this society X: CHOY!
Ohyes, people. Our weather aint suppose to be like that now. It is suppose to happen at the end of the year. But why is it happening now? Cos mother nature is suffering. Do save the earth. If not our dooms day will happn on 2010. 2 more years. I doubt you people wanna die so early. Thr are so many things to do. Yet so little time /: Lets pray that we'll over come this crisis. And our doomsday will happen on 2060. Pray real hard people. Save paper, electricity, water and etc.
End of advertisment. Haha, i'm lame i know :D Our class is gonna do flag day next month. I'm doing for the down syndrom society and mental heath society (: I'm kind, i know. CHEH! Well, do more charity is good.
I wanna see my baby brother so badly man. It has been ages since i last saw him. ( actually is 2weeks ago only ) Lol. I'm gonna work with my father on property stuffs. Pay may hit up to as high as $5. All i have to do is call people. How shiok :D
I'll cut very very short for what i did this weekend. Cos everyday do the same thing. Lol.
- Study. Study. Study.
- Work. Work. Work.
Done :D Lol, i'm lame i know. But, that's what i do every single day. For work is 4days in a week. I wanna buy a new bag pack soon. Waiting for Poh to save up enough money. Lol. Pray that she will be fast.
I think i'm done crapping. Gonna change link soon. Be prepared X: Take care assholes. Tag more!

<< Home