Friday, July 4, 2008

You're nothing but a bitch.
&yes, it's you:D


Hello people. I'm here to post after a week? Okh. Mr Chang told me to delete the Ricky saibin picture. Know why? Cos that Nicholas(Pink shirt) was inside the photo. And tday, he realised, that he was inside the picture. He ask me why i wanna take a picture of him. GOSH! Who wanna take him siahq? Bhb. He complained to Mr Chang AGAIN. How great?

Mr Chang, i know you'll read it. But think, you think i wanna take Nicholas photo? NO WAY :D I only wanna take a photo of Ricky. Ricky's more handsome then Nicholas. Somemore, i dislike him. What for still take picture of him o.o?

Okh, i'll begin with what i did. Aga aga.

Monday:
  • Rounding with Jianlong &co again.
  • Went home around 4plus, if i'm not wrong.
  • Attend church from 6.30-7
  • Had dinner with mother &brother.

Tuesday:

  • Rouding again.
  • Waited for Jianlong &co @723 for 2hours. Can you believe it!?
  • Ahyao longpang Chong. Ricky longpang me. Send me home @6plus.
  • Quarrelled with mother. How great?
  • Bath. Sleep awhile. Went for dinner my mother &brother.

Wednesday:

  • I had to go home early. Roars /:
  • But i still cycled with them.
  • Headed home @4plus.
  • Worked from 6-10.
  • Eat then mum fetched me home:D

Thursday:

  • Chong no come.
  • Went to Drive thru for ice cream with Caro, Qiyun &Manting.
  • Mum allowed me to round with them.
  • Went up Chong's house. Charged my phone as battery empty /:
  • Watched teevee(:
  • Weihwee came up to tell us go down.
  • Caro msged to tell us that they okh alrdy.
  • Went Yss gate to wait. Not enough bike.
  • Waited for Ahyao they all come.
  • Cycled to Weihwee's house.
  • Then they cycled to bus stop.
  • I reached home @6plus. Laughs laughs.

Friday:

  • Went class for assembly.
  • Recess, Qiyun ask us to donate for SPCA.
  • I donated $2. Chong too. ( See, we are good &kind people )
  • Tday can't eat meat. /:
  • Nevermind :D Ate malay stall.
  • Went home with Manting.
  • I'm a good girl today :D

Updated **

Saturday

  • Met Pohkim @718 around 4plus.
  • Headed to mac. Eat icecream :D
  • Worked from 6-11. Drive thru again /:
  • 10-11 was a damn damn busy time again.
  • Fook X: Went home @12plus.

Sunday

  • Worked @6.
  • Drive thru again!
  • Crapped alot with Roziah :D
  • Gossiped too.
  • Extend 1 hour.
  • End work @11.20.
  • Waited for pohkim.
  • Took EMC.
  • Talk talk until 12plus.
  • Aunty Kim Geck so kind laa. Send me home :D
  • Michael drove /: Abit scared X:
  • Reached home @12.20?

Okh, that's roughly what happened bah. Nothing much to talk about alrdy. I seriously hate Nicholas! Roars, he's gg soon. Mrs Chan is coming back. Yay! I saw her baby girl. So cute laa dehy. That's all i can say (:

Why are things getting from bad to worse?
Our friendship was better last time.

I'm not welcome thr. I'll not meet you all(: