Thursday, June 12, 2008

2 more days to my 9month :D
I dono if i'm in love with you; I do not really know you. But you gave me the feeling that make me feel secure.
I dono if you're attached or whatsoever. I don't wish to ask anyone as I'll make it super obvious.
I don't think i'll wait for you or whatsoever. Cos it's a waste of time. So yah. I'll continue my singlicious life.

Hello people. I'm here to post. Well, something is wrong with my past post. When you click on any month, my post will expand &cover the whole page-.-' So ugly. I donno what happen. I cannot sign up for a new account. I dono why. -.-' I'll try again later.

Well, I'll post what happen on 10 &11 june. :D Enjoy!

10 June:

Well, i meet Ricky &Jonathan @bus interchange. Pei them go eat @900plus. Then, headed to 755 to look for Vincent &co. Ricky &Jonathan played bball while i look @them play-.-' Thr were times that it was funny, but thr was times when it was sianzxzx.

Ricky &Jonathan left me thr while they go mcp buy drinks-.-' Wtf manzxzx. Okh, they came back, also nvr come talk to me lohs. Only Ricky came :D He's so good laa! Hmms, then thought of gg home cos it was too bored. But instead, we went to another corner. Slack &chit chat awhile, they send me to the bus stop.

Reached home, called Ricky. Jiemin was inside. So Ricky conference. It was super duber boring. No one was talking. Thought of hanging up. But nvrmind, hang up also boring. Then mum wanted me to sleep. So i called them to call me. So, they did. So good :D

Chatted &chatted. Finally it's starting to get fun. Haha. Me &Jiemin was hungry. So, we decided to go breakfast. And so, we did not sleep. Ahyao called in. Plan with him all this. 4am, Hon msged me. So i ask her to join us.

11 June :

6am, i asked mum if she allow me to go out, she allow :D I changed and meet them @northpoint mac. Hon &Jiemin were super high. Until some girls spoil our mood. Don't wish to elaborate.

Went to funland. Played rock fever. Suddenly, i felt super tired-.-' K, Hon complained that she was hungry again. Godness. Lol, so we used Ahyao's bike and go to S11. Hon eat finish, i called Ricky to come. Then he haven come. I call again, then he come. Fuck! Waste my time. Half &hour lehy!

Dabao mifen. Went 730 eat. I bth, i fell asleep. No one came down, so me &Hon decided to go home. So yeah, we went home. Reached home, i wanted to play maple. But my brother using. Nvrmind, i fell alseep -.-'

I got work, so i have to wake up &change. Meet Meiyee @mcp thr. Then we went work. Today did dt as well as vat. Jiayi taught me vat. I thought it was fun when i helped Teguh &Kahwei. But got manger keep looking, i cannot di it ah -.-' So me &Jiayi talked about Michael bad stuffs. Michael talked to me over some shiet stuff -.-'

K, 10pm i punched out. Then i went home. Ah, bath & watch teevee :D Nice nice. K, msged with Vincent. I cannot tahan alrdy. So i sleep. Haha. I'm gg work @6 later. That's all people. Bye :D


To those people who say my blog is not interesting,
i'm alrdy trying to make it interesting by updating it.
So, if you still feel that it's not good enough, simply don't read.
That's all i got to say. Thanks to people that say my blog's interesting.
I appreciate it :D Happy reading. If not, get lost :D Bye bye!