It has been 1 week 3 days.
Hello people. I cut my hair. It look like a freaking doll can!? I was complaining to the hairdresser. He was the worst hairdresser i've seen. I'm speechless. I'll pray that my hair will grow faster. I'll post what i did in point form ytd alrights? (:
- Maybel said she wanted to pei me go bugis street for job interview. But she was still sleeping @12plus.
- Msged huiyun if she got job intro. Just nice she was gg for a job too. So i went down for interview.
- Learned quite a number of things from the boss. Not badd laa he. At first he was like so irresponsible laa -.-' Leave us alone to watch the shop. Then alot of things we still not sure.
- Off work @9. Went starbucks for hot chocolate. Burn until my tounge. Dumb shiet -.-'
- Reached home @10.30pm
Today is drive thru mac's crew outing. I woke up at 7.30am. Saw 6msges. Yeencing's, Baobei's, Precious's and Huiyun's. Did not reply all. Yeencing called me and remind me to bring my bra and panties. Like duh?
Went to meet baobei. Then take bus. Saw John. Then went to Drive thru. Waited for a freaking long for the bus to come. I realised all the male managers were smokers. Ah, whatever. Went bus, no aircon -.-' Freaking hot. Kns.
Reached thr, thanked GOD. Put our bags @a shelter then start the amazing race. We were running like dogs. Finally it rained. I thanked GOD even more. But i was drenched from head to toe laa. Kns. Then in the end, all our efforts were wasted. The amazing race was cancelled due to the weather.
Went swiming with baobei &pohkim. The tides were damn high laa. The water was digusting. Salty -.-' The sand was like running into my shorts. Irratating -.-' Then went to rinse through. Went to coffee bean. Bought pure chocolate :D. Fantastic! Really really nice.
Went back and bath. Changed out of my sandy clothes. At tht time, i feel super clean! Really :D! Then we headed to the bus. Finally thr was aircon. But @that point, it was too cold -.- Was quite tired when we reached drive thru.
Pei baobei go home change. Then she meet pohkim for church. I went home. Straight away sit on the sofa. Damn tired. Went to mac. Instead of taking 5cents, i took 1cent w/o checking -.-' Then i thought of withdrawing. So i told the person to wait. Saw dabaobao. Asked if she go 5cents. Her stead lend me. Thankyous to the both of them. Finally saw cookie &her. Great :D
Home and eat. Thirsty-.-' I'm currently posting. My eyes are closing. I'm gg to sleep a long day. Tmr working @clarke quay again. Anything msg me :D Bye!
Updated on Friday, 30may.
Fuck the hairdresser. I realised he go fucking go cut away my fillers. Stupid hairdresser. Ask him cut my fringe, he go cut my fillers away. _l_ _l_ _l_! I hate him. China bastard. I not being bias to China or what laa. But he make my hair fucking ugly cans!? My hair better grow back to normal. Or i'm gonna kill him! Seriously, this kind of hairdresser also can make it? I think i can become hairdresser alrdy. CB! I hate it laa. I want my fillers back! Hair, PLEASE GROW FASTER!


<< Home