Sunday, May 18, 2008

I miss Xuejun slut x3

Hello darlings. I'm here to post. Happy or what? [:


Yesterday woke up around 10am. Used the computer. Played audition. Nothing else. How bored can life get man? I'm really dying of boredom. Vincent got so busy with chushi, he can't pei me msg. That makes me more bored. Me &Lishin kinda drifted. Did not meet her ytd &today. Seriously, i'm rotting @home. No one's entertaining me at all. So i continued to audition.


Watched teevee. Then went to bath. Changed &went work. Nothing much happen. Baobei have to send delivery to customers cos there weren't enough riders. Rotted @work. Samuel spilled milo into the counter cash box. How swaye :l. I have to wash the money. Washed the plastic money like nobody buisness. Then the paper one, i have to be super careful not to tear it. Nothing much. Waited for baobei to end her work. Then i went home.


Msged with Vincent until 1am? Boring. My mum forced me to sleep. But i just can't sleep. It's too hot alrdy. Honestly, life is getting more &more meaningless to me. And it's getting more &more boring. Nothing to do except to blog &audition. Sighs* How i wish things can be like the past. But as it says, it's the past alrdy. Things can't be like the past anymore. I shall just let nature takes it's course.


Going out with daddy later. Finally can see my brother x3 I think he's quite cute. Of cos! I'm his sister lehy. Lols. Alright, view my blog more alrights? And do drop your tags. Thankyous.

I'm super bored of your same excuses. Though i pretend like nothing happen to save us from conflicts again, deep down, i know what's happening.