Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hellos (: I'm back from a long day . Ah , went to meet RachelChong @723 around 3plus . Then played badminton with Chong , Toh & Jianlong . Huihui , Zhongjie , Longwah & Chenxiang came . Qiyun went home . Then aheaded to 761 . They thought of playing soccer . But , no ball -.-' So they went to play bball . Me & Chong went to eat at 732 .

Went to withdraw money . Then went to find them . Headed to 728 slack slack . I saw this fierce cat . I took a pic of it . After that went to 723 to sit sit . Then Jianlong say wanna go northpoint . They ask us go 730 . Then they alrdy rch northpoint . Gosh . Then we went thr . Halfway decided to watch movie . Superhero movie (:

Asked Jianlong they all if they wanna watch . They all dowan . Nevermind , we headed to watch it ourself . Bought nachos & went in . Overall , i feel that they should put it as NC16 . Cos it's damn vulgar -.-' & it talks much about sex . Ah , then Chong called Jianlong . They said they were at 747 . Then they say they at 730 . Then they say at 729 -.-'

Waited for them to buy food . Went 730 eat . Then went to 723 . Wanted to play badminton , but cannot . Got people playing . Sayed byebye to huihui . Then Ricky , Jianlong , Chong send me to bus-stop. Thankyous :D

Pictures :




Xuejun ;my precious slut (:

I saw your blog . Thankyous . But i don't treat you as a backing . I just love you alrights ? I've never regret knowing you at all . Though last year we got misunderstandings that cause you to fang diao me as xingans . But i know that incident changed everything . We are closer now . And you don't misunderstand me anymore . I just hope you will stay in Yss . You know that alot of people will miss you . I don't wanna see you go . No matter what , i'll support you . Take care alrights ? We must not drift . Our 1year anniversary is on my bdae this year (:

141207 ;the day you become mine , and i became yours . I love you .