Helloooooo ! I'm bored D: Anw , good luck to everyone in MYE :D Ytd did drive thru again . Got one customer very funny -.-' Here is the conversation :
Customer : I would like to have a chicken burger .
Riduan : Is that all sir ?
Customer : Yes .
Riduan : Total will be $$2 . Thank you drive foward .
Customer : WAIT WAIT WAIT ! EH EH EH ! (he shout until very loud -.- He only wanna add something -.- )
Gundoo rights ? X: But very funny if you were thr . :D Tonight i'm working agains . Exam is coming soon again ._. I dowannnnnnnnn ! I'll mug for it mans ! That's all people !
Here's a post t mamato's ex boyfriend , liang -.-'
If you don't love mamato , don't treat her as a toy laas -.-' Still say she give you attitude . I see her posts , it seems that you were the one giving attitude . You wanna patch with your ex , then why stead with mamato ? Dumb -.-' Your ex dowan patch with you mayb is cos of your attitude -.- Self-check on yourself before you say others laa . You think mamato LOVE you until she will commit suicide just cos you leave her ? You think only you are enjoying your life now ? PLEASE ! Mamato don't need you at all . She's enjoying more then you . She broke with you okh !? Not you break with her . Use your common sense to think . You are another heartless creature !
Girls , becareful of him yah ! He's another b_ _ _ _ _ d :D Guess it peepo ! Loves !


<< Home