Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello ! I'm tired D: Okh . Let's talk about ytd :D I'll write in point form . If not , it will look so cramp &peepo won't read it . LOL X: ha .

  • woke up at 11plus . Then used the computer .
  • msged with pig (: After that went to sleep .
  • woke up at 3.30pm . Changed & wento work .
  • work from 4-11pm with baobeih .
  • eat then tgt go home .
  • msged with pig agains . till 1am .
  • after that , sleeeeeppppppppp :D

That's what happen ytd (: I know very short laa ~ But i got nothing to say already . Ha . Today nothing much happen . Woke up at 9.35am . Prepared &off to church . After that got class . 1pm got tuition . 15mins ago just end (: Currently , it's my brother's turn . Ha .
Seriously , i miss dabaobao laa . Roars . Very long long long no see her luh . Finally going to meet her on the 27th (: Collecting her cute doggy . It seems that dabaobao really love cookie aye . Cookie haven come yet she go buy cookie stuffs already . :D

I miss sweetypie too . 2 more days to 1 year ! Yay . But too bad , we can't celebrate D: I need study for my midyear . Awww , &i got to work . No time to go out with gans . After midyear alrights ? (: I miss you guys too . Okh , take care alrights ? I audition awhile jiu go sleep already . Ha . Bye peepo :D