Friday, March 21, 2008

I Love You


It have been comfirmed that i kenna chicken pox already D: I just hope i won't miss out alot in school . 2 weeks mc . means 030408 then i coming back to school D: but if i recover early , i can go back school earlier :D

hubby is so good ! she will help me collect hmwrk from school . hmms , i felt much better then ytd . ytd i kept sleeping & sleeping . headache . but this morning , i felt better :D i ate medicine luhs . seen the doctor ytd .

hmms , i just wanna post forh fun :D so that i will let people know about my condition . grew alot more chicken pox . ouhmytians . neverminds . i think i can recover fast bahs .

today is GOOD FRIDAY . the day jesus died . at 3pm , the sky will be very dark . cos jesus died at that time . so yeahs , pray yahs :D I LOVE JESUS :D

kae nahs . pray pray pray that i will recover soon ! bye people !

TAKE NOTE ! I WON'T ANSWER CALLS FROM PRIVATE NUMBER . ANYTHING MSG ME BEFORE YOU CALL .