Sunday, April 6, 2008

Emo Girl



Hello people ! I'm finally using normal font instead of small . I'll use if just for today (: . Yesterday yeencing bluff me that i got work -.-' Then in the end , i took over her .

Nothing much laa . Just saw dabaobao . Then whenever she talk to me , the manager keep giving one jiaobin . Talk to customer cannot meh ? crap . -.-' after work , ordered mac for brother . mum came to fetch me . went home eat again then went to bath .

20 mins of bathing . then vincent called to talk . after awhile i karp luhs . then jiu msg him awhile . i fell asleep -.-' just boring laa . actually wanted call rachel out to study , but she sure dowan duh . LOL . those who know her should know that she's not interested to study .

seriously , i don't really like 3n3 . fook those biatches that spoil my mood everyday . fookers -.-' and we will be in the same class for 3 whole years . Gosh . I just hope i'll be able to take O level d&t . so during sec 4 , i can study 1 subject lesser :D:D . Goodie !

Okh , i've got nothing to post . I just hope the biatches will get what they deserve . Someone please tell them to not hong can ? Cos it's so disgusting . people see liao also sure don't like :D Thankyous .

I going to maple & tuition soon liaos . So yahs . And i wanna learn hip hop dance :D . Can anyone teach me ? X: Bye peepo :D