Finally post after 12345678910 years . Sorry for not posting . as i was too lazy :D . Glad to say , i'm well . Yayness for me . School is fun . Nothing much . People just keep on honging in class . & i just wanna say , if you are trying to make US jealous , save it :D .
Hmms , i was moody in D&T . thanks to that lim zhengjie . fook him . I don't wish to elaborate what happened (: . I just know that rachel & co brightens my day . Though i feel left out sometimes . Seriously , there's alot of bitches in our school .
Doncare . Ha -.-' Lol . Nothing much has really been going on . I just know that not alot of people missed me when i was away for 1 week . D&T is getting more bored .
Alot of 3d drawings and stuff . Those who know me would know i donno how to draw -.-' I have no creativity juice in my brain at all . well , maybe on some other bitchy stuffs (: Stayed back in school with caro while waiting for her bf . Practiced standing broad jump . Then played table tennis with shafiq & co . That's all . i'm going to maple already . tcare . do tag me :D:D


<< Home