Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Helloooooooooo (: I'm in the school now . Bored so came to post :D . Nothing really happen this few days . Just have to tahan the hong-ing in class . other then that , nothing luh bah .

Okh , mid year is coming already . D: I hate it laa . Who knows ? I think i'll fail . i dowan go ITE leh . it's a waste of time one lohs . Ha , okh , i'm bored D: . Nothing to say luh . Will update soon . My tagboard is rotting -.-' Think i'll close it down soon . Unless more people tag with clean stuffs (: . Doneed spam

Bye peepos .


Seriously laa , who would want to entertain spammers ? -.-' It's wasting time .
Not humji . (: & like i say , dislike me or my blog , you can go away one :D