Hello (: I'll post about ytd !
Ytd was maths paper 1 . After tht , RachelChong went to do her ic -.-' Then around 2plus , we met . & went to 730 to find vincent &co . But end up , they were all at 723 playing badminton . Jianlong & ricky came to " fetch " us . Lols . I brought my uniform as i'm working later . Ricky helped me hold my shoes . Thankyous (:
When we reached thr , it was the same few people . Lols . Was not as fun as that time D: Vincent brought his kelly ( his bitch ) down . After that , me & RachelChong played badminton with Jianlong & Zhongjie . Thens , they wanted to go 761 to play soccer . RachelChong & me followed . Ahaha , damn sian . See them play soccer . Around 5 like that , vincent brought kelly back . As she was so tired .
THen around 5.30 , Jianlong , Ricky & RachelChong send me to work . But we waste time at 729 . Cos they dowan me to go . I know laa , w/o me , they very sian . LOLS . Then ahyao came . In the end , i went to work -.-' I can't possibly last minute cancel it . So , they all send me to work . Then they went off . I worked till 11pm -.-' Damn shag .
Talked to Rachelchong . Smsed with VincentLim . Then bathed & went to sleep .
Today , i woke up @ 11plus . My mother did not allow me to go out cos she wanted me to rest . But she say wait till she come back then say . most probably is can bahs . VincentLim is outside now . Can't meet him . So will meet RachelChong , Qiyun , Jianlong & Ricky later :D I wanna take a nap first .
Bye bye !
Ytd was maths paper 1 . After tht , RachelChong went to do her ic -.-' Then around 2plus , we met . & went to 730 to find vincent &co . But end up , they were all at 723 playing badminton . Jianlong & ricky came to " fetch " us . Lols . I brought my uniform as i'm working later . Ricky helped me hold my shoes . Thankyous (:
When we reached thr , it was the same few people . Lols . Was not as fun as that time D: Vincent brought his kelly ( his bitch ) down . After that , me & RachelChong played badminton with Jianlong & Zhongjie . Thens , they wanted to go 761 to play soccer . RachelChong & me followed . Ahaha , damn sian . See them play soccer . Around 5 like that , vincent brought kelly back . As she was so tired .
THen around 5.30 , Jianlong , Ricky & RachelChong send me to work . But we waste time at 729 . Cos they dowan me to go . I know laa , w/o me , they very sian . LOLS . Then ahyao came . In the end , i went to work -.-' I can't possibly last minute cancel it . So , they all send me to work . Then they went off . I worked till 11pm -.-' Damn shag .
Talked to Rachelchong . Smsed with VincentLim . Then bathed & went to sleep .
Today , i woke up @ 11plus . My mother did not allow me to go out cos she wanted me to rest . But she say wait till she come back then say . most probably is can bahs . VincentLim is outside now . Can't meet him . So will meet RachelChong , Qiyun , Jianlong & Ricky later :D I wanna take a nap first .
Bye bye !
Slut ! heard that you going to a private school alrdy D: I'll miss you alot too . You take care alrights ? We must stay in contact . But still , i don't really want you to go . Seriously , w/o you in yss , it'll be boring . Though i don't really hang out with you much , i know that you bring alot of laughter & joy into people life . So , i hope you can stay . You are the one who save me from troubles w/o misunderstanding me . You are an important person in my life . & i don't really want you to leave . Once you leave , we won't be able to see other often . And won't be able to talk often alrdy . I love you x3

<< Home