Thursday, May 15, 2008

YOH :D! I'm here to post. Well, today nothing much happen. I'll explain [:


Assembly was equally boring as other days. Nothing special about it @all -.-' Waste time singing the national anthem. Lishin today no come. Very boring lehy-.-' Like zombies in class. Lol. Vincent &Zhenqiang no come. Also sibei sian.


First lesson was English. But Mr wong no come. A relief teacher came in. Hear music then sleep. Alot of people sleep laa. Cos it's like so tiring &boring -.-' Okh, it killed time. &the maple gm relief tcher came in again. Boasting about maple maple maple. Seriously, maple is so lame. Just keep on lvl up lvl up . I agree last time i enjoyed maple over a period of time, but after awhile, i feel that it was getting more &more meaningless. I stop alrdy. So people, stop asking me about maple. [:


After tht was maths. Equally boring laa. No entertainment lohs. Just went thru the maths thingy. Overall, i failed-.-' How could it be man!? I worked so hard for this idiotic maths that my mum even hired a tuition tcher to teach me. Yet overall, i get so little marks. How bored can life be huh? zzz. So, th guys that got top 10, start boasting around, showing off their marks. How retard.


After maths was recess. Super hungry. Ate western. Enjoyed it [: Was super full after that. Drank milk too. Yummy :P ! After that went up. Sit down & blast music with baobei. For awhile only [: Hmms, after that was CDL &CHEM. Same teacher. Chem is the fun part. Mr lim bought 3chocolate for the top 3students. But 3rd place got 3people. So, mr lim gave them questions to answer. But they all dono. So it was open to us too. I win okh! thanks to Siwei &Kanglong [: Shared chocolate with the rest. I'm not selfish k!


Jianlong &co totally spoil my mood-.-' Jianlong &Mr lim was playing. Then jianlong go twist Mr Lim's hand. Yet Jianlogn still can @thr make fun &laugh. How evil? Me &baobei could not stand him. So baobei threw bottles @him. Super fun [:


Then was D&T. Mr ang was super good today. He let us use the computer after going thru 1question for the test paper. I came 5th in D&T if i'm not wrong. Overall marks was 49.5. Nehneh pok laa! I have 0.5 more marks jiu pass liao. very what laa! How unfair mans. It's not 1mark lehy. It's half a mark. So unfair -.-' Idiotic.


Meeting lishin later. Then see what to do lohs. I'm super bored laa can!? That's all people. Do drop tags [: