Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello peepo! [: Hmms, today was quite fun huh. I'll tell you what happen.


Assembly was as usual. Quite boring -.-' After tht was Maths. Went thru the answers. Also very boring lehy. Then was PE. Played badminton. After playing so much badminton with Ricky &co. I did improve [:


After pe was chem. I passed my science [: Even better then last year. Cos bio paper was easy. While Mr lim was quite lenient with us. Okh, i tripped -.-' Idiotic laa. The tables in our row are super long. I tripped on a chair. Nehneh, i was damn ps k! Luckily nobody laugh, only that idiotic person name Lim zhengjie. Lol.


Reccessed, then went to class. It was music. The guys were blasting music. Damn noisy. Then me & baobei blast ours [: Zhenqiang took my phone. Dumb nehneh. Went for music class. Enjoyed aircon & nothing else. Then it was MT. Zhenqiang finally returned my phone. So eyah.I'm currently posting in the oasis. Lalala~ That's all folks. Take care [: