Hello! Ytd was mother's day (: I'm here to post what i've done.
Okh, i'm not those kind of daughter tht will spend a few minutes or 1hour to do a mother's day card. And i'm not those daughter that will buy present for my mother. Nor go shopping with her. To me, action speaks louder then words. I love my mummy.
I woke up at 10.30am. Late for church. Doncare &went back to sleep. 11am woke up &went for church class. Finished @12.40. Went to mac for hot fudge sundae. Then went home. Brother let me used the computer awhile. Talked with sister in law. Then i went to sleep.
5.30pm, woke up &went to church. 7pm, went home to take mac coupon with brother then went to mum's car. Mum brought us for a movie. Speed racer. I'll tell you how i feel below (: Went to eat mac first. Then caught the 8.50pm show. it finished around 11. Rushed home as brother got school. Well i don't have (: Home sweet home!
Currently, still thinking if i wanna meet Ricky &co anot. zzz. Hao laa, bye bye!
Okh, i'm not those kind of daughter tht will spend a few minutes or 1hour to do a mother's day card. And i'm not those daughter that will buy present for my mother. Nor go shopping with her. To me, action speaks louder then words. I love my mummy.
I woke up at 10.30am. Late for church. Doncare &went back to sleep. 11am woke up &went for church class. Finished @12.40. Went to mac for hot fudge sundae. Then went home. Brother let me used the computer awhile. Talked with sister in law. Then i went to sleep.
5.30pm, woke up &went to church. 7pm, went home to take mac coupon with brother then went to mum's car. Mum brought us for a movie. Speed racer. I'll tell you how i feel below (: Went to eat mac first. Then caught the 8.50pm show. it finished around 11. Rushed home as brother got school. Well i don't have (: Home sweet home!
Currently, still thinking if i wanna meet Ricky &co anot. zzz. Hao laa, bye bye!
speed racer is damn nice to watch i tell you! If you want me to rate /10, i'll give it 11/10. Cos it's really nice laa. The story line is damn bloody cool. & will make you think what will happen next. & it's funny too. The design of the cars are damn bloody nice i tell you. The effects & all. Especially the characters. Speed is like so handsome (: His gf is not bad too. You guys should catch th movie (: Cos it's really damn nicee!

<< Home