Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rachel Chim Chu er (:




Hello people (: I'm here to post. I'll talk about ytd.

Met Lishin at around 2.50pm @720. Headed to huihui's house. Used the computer &played cards. After that went to 723. Ricky, ahyao, Zhongjie, Longwah came. Saw meixin (: . Hmms, then went to play badminton. I was lazy to run. So i kept on losing to Lishin.

Then played & played. To me, it still seem like 10am -.-' But it was alrdy 3plus liao. I'm too tired. Lol. Around 6plus, went to 723 eat maggie mee. Then went back to play badminton. Today we kept on staying @723. Did nothing much. Around 7.30, Huihui, Zhongjie, Longwah headed to 755.

Around 8pm, they came back. Longwah kisiao -.-' Throw a innocent snail & broke it's shell. Dumb. Then very kelian laa. Zhongjie took a ice lemon tea packet to scoop it up. Scoop up liao then THROW into the sand. Won't die also die liao laa -.-'

After that, Lishin, Huihui, Ricky & Jianlong send me to bus-stop. Home sweet home (: That's all folks. Tata!