Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm in love with him

It's been 1 week and 1 day.


Hello my faithful readers. Seriously, i'm bored laa D: Changed blogskin to a quite simple one. I'm getting more &more bored with Vintage design as more and more people are using it. So i decided to change mine.

Well, ytd i went to work. Baobei's so kind. She wait for me outside mac. Went in &saw meiyee. Put my bag in crew room then went to toliet. Saw jorine. Lols, then saw sulaiman inside. I did'nt know guys also will got toliet to see their hair X:

I was called to do drive thru. Shocked? Lols, then do & do. So boring laa can!? Zzz. Then 10plus, took EMC. Ate foldover :D Delicious! But not full D: Nevermind, foldover, filet as well as 6piece nuggets has the least fats. So, eat those the next time you go mac. Okhs, then fill in the days i wanna work during holidays. I'm working alot of days. Cos i want more more more money! Means i got little time to meet my gans D:

Anw, Happy 16th birthday to Nana dabaobaos ytd (:
Congrats to Maybe honey for ending her probation today :D
Congrats to me as Gao de & Honey said i changed alot better then the past. Yayness.

It has been 1 week 1 day that we have ended this friendship. I feel like sending you a msg that i wrote. But i got no courage to send it to you at all. Maybe things are better the way it is now? I just know that i still miss you. But there's nothing i can do. You changed alot alrdy. Not only i feel so. You smoke more then before. But, all i can do is to watch helplessly. I bet you're enjoying life w/o me now. Thanks for the memories you gave me. Good memories as well as bad memories will not be forgotten (:


Updated *

I heard from chocopie that a girl name Eunice was totally outrageous. It's like she's using her stead as backing. For example, when a angkong siao guy took her number, she told her stead that the guy was very sartki. Just cos he was angkong siao. Where got such a realitylistic woman? And she'll give stupid reasons. Like, her hp kenna confiscated, then she want break with him just cos she cannot contact with him. Stupid enough? And, when she got HIM as her stead, she also step one lian. Keep jio-ing my chocopie for 1 on 1. If bo tai bo ji jio people 1 on 1, people sure pissed off right? That's what that Eunice did laa. And whenever she talk on the phone with chocopie, she will always attitude her. Wtf? And she will always break with her stead just to stead with other guys. When she break with the other guys, she will ask HIM for patch again. Get what i mean? This is the bitches woman i've ever seen laa -.-' Kns, when i heard that, i was totally pissed. It throws girls face. That's all i can say.