Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello people. Nothing much to post about. I'll post about ytd alrights?


Met honey around 6plus @northpoint. Then went to funland to play rock fever. She's like so pro laa -.-' Then some people came, which i dislike. So me &honey went to 723 to find Jianlong &co. Saw Ricky &Jonathan on the way. Ha, reached there liao, see them play badminton &stuffs. The small malay boy came again. I played with him. I hit the shuttle cock abit to side, it landed in the drain. While retriving it, the malay boy dropped into the drain. Ahshu carried him up. Lol, i can't believe ahshu is so kind. LOL.


Went mac. Saw baobei &Meiyee. Meiyee wear uniform damn cute laa. Lol. Bought back, sit there &eat. Played badminton with honey. Dono why, i keep laughing -.-' Lols, abit bodoh ah. Then honey meet leeyan, i go drive thru meet meiyee. Wait till she off work, about 9plus? Then baobei also off work [: So we slack there, took bus with meiyee while baobei walked home. After that, home sweet home [: That's all :D

You suck (: