Hello blog readers. Haha. I got things to post, so i'm here to share. Lol?
Did not go work today. Instead, attended my baby brother's 1month. Thought of swimming, but i just could not find my swimming costume. I have not been swiming since december. Father picked me &brother up @9.50am. So early -.-' Then went to Jo's place. Waited for their whole family to get ready. And father fed baby brother. So cute. Then, we went to Pebble's bay. Carried baby brother on the car as he was asleep. Damn cute laa.
Reached thr, headed to the function room. Waited for people to come. Seriously, there was alot of people. Zzz. Ate and felt full. Played with alicia. She very cute one. I took a short video of her playing with my brother. Will post it up. Then carried baby brother again. It was damn noisy in the multi purpose room. Then function room more noisy. Filled with people in it. Kns, then baby brother keep crying. He got hiccups. Handed him to Jo. Ha, then headed back to Jo's house.
I fell asleep in the car. My head keep banging on the car's door. So paiseh -.-' Then reached her place. Currently posting. Maybe gg dinner later. Well, that's all people :D


<< Home