Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Daphne is my role model X:

Hello my faithful readers. I got nothing to post recently. I'm gonna change my skin soon. Cos there's something wrong with the Past post :l Everything was cramped tgt. So messy & ugly. I could not even see my vintage background. Idiotic skin.

Anw, saw slut's post. She's so great @planning laa(: It's good that she still wanna study even after quiting sch. That's good slut! And she still plan to go popular to buy N levels book. So cute right? Haha. K laa, i wanna see you soon alrights? :D

Well, i finally talk to Lishin ytd. And she's so sweet to call me go down. But i dowan see that Jianlong. So eventually, i did not go meet them. Haha? Ytd i was a freaking pig. I woke up @1plus coming 2. Cos i did not get enough rest for the past 6days. Been working :l

Went church. Quarrelled with mum. Was kicked out of the house. She's a great mum right? She bloody threw the lugguge @me. My dad came to pack his things. He tried to talk &ask me to stay. I was damn angry with my mum. So i did not bother. I pack everything, dad help me bring my lugguge down to Huiyun house downstairs.

3 bangalas was standing behind me. Dono wanna do what laa. But after awhile, they went off. Great right? Fuckers X: I hate bangalas the most. Dad brought me home. Told me &my mum not to talk to each other till today. So i watched teevee.

Slept @1plus. Today woke up @12plus. Later gg work @mac. Rather then staing @home &rot. More bored rights? Kns. Nothing to say alrdy lehy :l See! My life is getting more &more bored. Fuck! K, nevermind. I dowan post alrdy. Unless something big happen.

Friends are useless junks (:
Can some one prove to me that friends are not junks?
I bloody hate HIM! Or even THEM. Promise breakers.