Saturday, June 7, 2008



Hello people. I shall talk about ytd. Or maybe this morning? Here goes (:

Called Lishin@ 11 or 12plus am after seeing someone's blog. Tmd, i was damn pekchek -.-' Then i miss Ricky. So i call him call in. Actually is talk abt some daiji. Then Jonathan called in. Ah, to cut it short, we had fun (: Me, Lishin, Ricky &Jonathan talked till 4am :D

Then we all went to sleep. But i did not -.-' I was waiting for my phone to charge finish. But, i cannot tahan. Slept @5am. Haha?

Today woke up @12.10. i damn tired. I now lazy type dahoney, so i type mamato better:D I'm suppose to be meeting mamato. So i wake up. Bathed &wait for the rain to stop. Headed to northpoint. Took train down to dhouby, msged lishin. @the same time, we were in the same train. Then she say she wanna see mamato too. So, we went to habourfront. Waited for mamato, then they both saw each other for the first time. Haha?

Me &Mamato headed down to Bugis. Went to street in search of my bf tee. Bought 1 formal. While crossing the traffic light back to junction, i saw SWEETYBABY! What a small world? I msged her &told her i saw her. Then i explained what i wore, she said she saw me too -.-' Hmms, then she say she wanna see me. So she came to mac to find me. Haha? So cute lohs. Then she headed to find her friend.

Me &mamato went to toliet. Cos i wanna use it. I wanna try on my formal. Instd, i feel weird o.o? So i change back again -.-' I'm a weird person X: I know i know. Headed to mac again to sit down. I sot of sleep, i'm freaking tired. Suddenly, i wanna find my bf tee. So mamato pei me go. Great uh she (: I love her. Then i bought one. She knew i was tired, so she told me go home rest.

Thought of meeting Lishin, but she &Jianlong they all very far. I went home. Headed to Serangoon. Went to Bishian eat. Delicious! I ate baked macaroni :D

Before :



After :



Nothing can leave chocolate expresso behind :D



I show you pics of my cousin eating. As well as my brother's food being snatched by my mother &aunty.










After dinner watched Kungfu panda. The whole cinema was full. And it was damn funny. You all should watch it. It's damn nice:D You'll laugh like fuck! /100, i rated it 200/100. It's simply great :D

After which, home sweet home :D