Hello people. I'm here to post. Well nothing much happen recently. Let's talk abt things tht happen on 8 and 9june as well as 10june :D
8 june:
I wanted to go down Chinatown with Ricky &Jonathan to see Vincent &co chushi. But actually, i intend to walk around. Haha, i don't have the capabitly to stone @thr &watch people chushi :l Sianzxzx. But i did not go. Instd, i plan to go to work. I was working @3pm. Oh:l Tell me how bored can it get! I worked till 10pm. After which, me &meiyee went to meet Ricky @755. Then we send him go home. We're so good :D
Went back 730 to meet Maybel Hon. So long no see her alrdy. Then chit chat awhile. Need go wait for last bus. So went to bus stop around 12.35. Then took bus home. Home sweet home.
9 june:
I woke up @3. How great :D I sleep until very shuang mans! Finally, i can sleep like a pig. Then, jonathan &me plan to meet. Cos i'm too bored. Then i went to church. After which, i decided not to meet jonathan. Cos he like dowan dowan. K, i go home. Around 8plus, decided to meet baobei. Changed. And to my horror, i saw a bloody sarcastic msg :D Fucker. Forget it, if you wanna be those baotou kiah, go ahead bodoh. I don't mind one. Stupid people.
I went to the bus stop. Wait for bus then rch drive thru. Ate nuggets meal. Then pei baobei &pohkim to lan shp. But it was closed. Decided to go back drive thru &wait for meiyee. Then we bought happy meal. So childish, but i like :D! Lols X: Well, then meiyee end work alrdy, wait for her to eat finish. Then took bus with meiyee while baobei &pohkim went to slack.
Reach home, msg with vincent, jonathan, meiyee. Multi task :D I so smart. Haha, then i went to bath. Called jonathan after tht. Then we chit chat. Jonathan called Ricky to call in. So i question Ricky abt some things. He say i think too much :l Okh k, i shutup. Lols X: Haha.
Then Jonathan need to kup. So Ricky called in my phone. We chatted alot for the first time-.-' I'm suprised lohs. I talk until i very thirsty. Then we keep laughing, chatting until 4.20am :D Thankyous for pei-ing me Laihuat X: Haha, then i went to sleep.
10 june:
Maybel Hon thought of gg down bugis. But in the end, she wanted to slack -.-' So, wait till Ricky wake up then say :D That's all for tday bah people. Anything, i'll update.
Ohyeah, i saw Hongsheng's post. Thankyou. Here's something dedicated to you :D
Well, i know friends are part &parcel of life. But sometimes, they are too important to be losed. And i lose this particular friend, all i can do is cry @home doing nothing. Maybe, i'm making myself suffer. Like what you told me in msn. I decided not to make myself suffer, hence i forget him(: But one day, he msged me. I was happy like fcuk. Who won't? Finally a friend that i lost, msg me. We became friends back. I got nothing to worry abt anymore. Cos, if he wanna end, i can live w/o him. Thanks gaode. Take care :D


<< Home