Saturday, June 28, 2008

I hate you (:
You sucks. Fuck off & die.

Saibins( I got my revenge bastard!)




It's been a week or so that i did not update my blog. So, i'm here to update it. I realised that quite a number of people wanna know who is A in my previous post. But i shall not mention names to prevent conflicts from happening.

I'll post from the first day of sch until now bah.

23th June:

Sch reopen. Met hon. Saw friends tht i've not seen for so long. Eg, Weicong, Zhenqiang, Royston, Weihwee &more. Yayness X:
Went to class. We still sit like last term. Except tht Jianlong &co are behind. Then very tired :l I remember tht we slept. Slept for quite long.
After sch, meet Jianlong &co. As usual, went rounding. How bored can life get? X:

24th June:

Happy Birthday Weicong! :D

Went rounding again. Headed to 755 to slack with Ricky, Jianlong, Weihwee, Caro, Rachel &Xiaoweiming. Round with Husband. Then round with Caro. Then saw Hon &Leeyan. They wanna borrow bike to go 729. So i longbang Caro. She keep holding me so tight. I can't even ride. So i told her to relax. Then i finally can ride. I remembered i almost bank into a motorcycle parked thr.
Went to 729 to look for Hon. But saw people that i don't wish seeing. So me& caro went back 755. Husband told me something. She's a bloody snatcher. Then some people come 755. So we went off.

25th June:

After sch did rounding again. Hmms, went to Ricky's house. Drank ribena :D It has been ages since i drank ribena :l I craved for it. LOL! Then me, Rachel, Caro &Qiyun rushed into Ricky's room while Jianlong was outside. We said we wanted to rape Ricky X: Lmao. But instead, we were searching for his underwear. LOL! I took a pic of it. I show you all X:

Ricky's swimming trunks &underwear.

Like so dumb laa. When i saw his swimming trunks, i was laughing like mad. Cos it seems so lao cockcock X: Then Xiaoweiming &Weihwee came. He said thr was alot of flying cockroaches. Jianlong, Rachel, Caro, Qiyun took the stairs. Me &xiaoweiming took the lift. They were saying " The lift door open must chiong out! " I was laughing-.-' Then he keep telling me don't laugh. He took the air horn bike. Cos he say " Wait the lift door open, i press the airhorn, the cockroaches sure run." LOL!
When we reach the first floor, i saw alot alot alot of flying cockroches. Me &Xiaoweiming chiong-ed out. Lol. Heard Rachel they all screaming. Then we all flee. Jianlong went home to change. Then we waited for them @723. Finally they came. Then we went rounding. While Jianlong &co sat @725. Then we headed to mac. I craved for hot fudge. LOL! Husband longbang me. Then we headed back to 725. I went home @4.30. As i was working @6.

26th June:

Went for library duty. But the teacher did not mark our attendance. So Jianlong &co waited @our sch gate @3.45. Headed to 723. Then waited for Ahyao. Then we went for rounding. Rachel longbang Manting, I longbang Qiyun. @Chongpang cc, Qiyun say her back very suan. So Ahyao went home to take one more bike. So good eh? X: Hmms, then went rouding @100plus. Then went 200plus. They send me home :D Thankyous people. Then they went off. I went to work @7.

27th June:

Sch was damn sian. The stupid MrLim kpkb again. Cb! I hate hate hate hate hate hate him! After sch headed to Ricky's house. I wanna drink Ribena. Qiyun cooked for me curry noodles. So good luhs she. The curry noodle was damn spicy laa-.-' Every mouth of curry noodles, i have to drink a sip of ribena. Lmao. Hmms, then we went to Ricky's room again. This time, he on aircon :D Jianlong &Xiaoweiming came. We kicked Jianlong while he was sleeping on Ricky's bed. Then Xiaoweiming played audition while we were playing on Ricky's father's bed &Ricky's bed. I almost fall -.-' Ricky's bed was so small that i did not know where was the end of it. So i jumped &jumped. I slammed into the cupboard-.-' GOD! Nevermind. Then my turn to play audition. Ricky sucks! He go press chance while i was playing :l Dumb ass.
Then we went to 769. They eat. Me, Rachel, Caroline, Qiyun &Manting went rounding. Send Manting home. Then we ride back to 769. Then Caro longbang me. Then we went for rounding. Rachel &co sat @769 downstairs. Then Ricky longbang me. He ride damn fast-.-' Very scary. Like will buang anytime. Lols. Headed to Ahyao's house. Changed Ricky's bike. Huihui was funny. Haha. Then i headed home @4.50 with Qiyun. (: Worked @6.


Meiyee, if you think that A is you, go on think so. Cos you admit it.
But if you wanna know, come ask me straight.
Donhave to ask Qiyun &Manting duh. And you donhave to go tell Yeencing also.