Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fuck those bitches that are hypocrites, copycat &snatchers.
If you think it's you, it's you then. Cos you got a guilty conscience.(:


Readers, i'm here to update my blog. I think it's gonna be quite a long post X: Bear with it mans! :D Love you guys.

K, I'll introduce someone i hate by naming it A. I hate A so much that it'll make my blood boil whenever i see A. A is a damn freaking idiotic fellow. I dono what to say abt A. But i know A's acting as a perfectionist. Whatever, loser. To A: You're making people hate you. I'm happy that people hate you. Please continue to make people hate you. Cos you sucks!

I'm still pissed. But nvrmind, i shall not elaborate much. If not, my blog post will be all abt A. How interesting-.-' Zzz. I don't know if i should go sch tmr. Cos by seeing A, i'll get pissed. But i think i'll go. Cos i wanna see those guys sitting behind me. So long no see them alrdy. Haha.

20th June:

Met up with Husband. Bus down to Bugis. Went to Bugis Junction as well as street. Me &Husband bought a pencilbox @junction.(: The words on the pencilbox are funny(: Haha. Then we went to street. Bought my bucket bag. Next was to search for my BFtee. But no avail. Craved for Pastamania. So we headed to somerset.

My slipper broke for no reason-.-' And i was like dragging all the way from somerset to heeren. God! Went to URS to buy a new slipper. After which, headed to cine. Ate pastamania. I could not eat meat so i ate mushroom with spagetti &cream sauce. Smells nice, taste good &damn filling.

We planned to go plaza. But did not. Instd we went back to Yishun @5plus. Find Jianlong &co. Then i went Husband house to change. She send me to work. Then she went off. How kind. Lols. Work &work. How boring-.-' I don't have time for friends nowadays. Zzz.

Will meet dabaobao soon bahs :D I miss her &cookie X: Haha. K, next :D

21th June:

Met Hon finally! Headed to cine. Saw another bucketbag which caught me &Hon's attention. Headed to Pastamania &had our lunch. Then we went down to buy the bucket bag. Then we went to Blossom. Thr was a sale. But, Nah :l Headed to Mango. Bought a top @$10. Then Jiemin called. So me &Hon headed back to Yishun. Hmms, went home @abt 6plus.

Went to watch movie with relatives. Get smart :D That's the show. Well, watch till 12plus. Waited for mum's movie to end. Then went home. Ricky called me to chat. Did not talk much. I kept on " Hello " x100000. I bet Ricky almost died of boredom thr.

Wanted to go sleep. Then Jianlong called me. Woah-.-' I was shocked. K, then Xiaoweiming called in. We talk abt stuffs abt 700plus. Hmms, i don't really like gg down 700plus alrdy. If you guys see me thr, i'm either too bored @home or i came to meet Husband. Xiaoweiming 4plus kup. Jianlong was too tired. So i let him kup @5am. Laughs. Fell alseep.

Woke up went church. Mum send me to northpoint and bought my nose stud. Then i'm currently @home :D Going to work later. How boring -..-'

A, Seriously, you sucks laa. Don't act as a innocent idiotic fellow infront of people. Cos when you show your true colours, they'll be pissed off. So stop acting(: Seriously, you're one of the worst idotic fellows cum assholes tht i've ever seen. Fucktard cum Retard.

This is my blog, i can write whatever i want. So don't come whinning @me okh. Fucktard.