Do love conquer all?
Yes, it does. I love you.
When i listen to love songs on the radio, i'll think of you. Is this love?
Well, i've been dreaming of him all this while. So sweet :D But i don't know him well :l Well, let nature takes it's course. (: Maybe i'm not fated to be in a r/s with someone. Maybe i'm too ugly to even start a r/s.
Guys are totally jerks that go for looks. Good guys are all attached. I ain't a lucky girl who got the good guy. Maybe i should not be so naive. The guy that i like may be those jerks. Who knows? I don't know him well.
I realised that people are getting more &more realistic. I dislike guys :D But i'm still in love with him. I'm so dumb. But no one can control feelings duh mah :l Okh, nothing much to post alrdy.
Daily Activities:
I worked @my mum's office. Earned $$112 in just 10hours :D
I went to my cousin house to stay for 2days. Fun (:
Msged with Baobei, Hubbs, Hon, Vin, Weicong.
Eat & sleep. Did not go swimming in the morning. I'm afraid of getting tanned X:
Came home today :D Using computer. Later maybe auditioning.
6pm, working.
I'm gonna change link soon. When i think of something meaningful, i'll change &i'll let you guys know :D
Okh, i dono what else to post about. Sch's reopening soon. Thr are good &bad :l
Good things are we get close back with friends that we drifted with.
Bad things are we got to study! -.-'
Friendship stuffs:
I'm close with Lishin once again. Feelings are better now :D Which is great. I hope things will stay this way. Let's pray tht conflicts won't happen.
Okh, nothing much to post. Anw, i don't think i'll post so often. Until i get my new google account. Anw, take care people! Anything, do tag me :D

<< Home