Sunday, July 20, 2008

I think i fell in love with you again, BOY.
It may be false hopes, but i'm willing to give it a try.
You're worth the risk.



Hello people. I'm super shag /: It's gonna be a long long long long post. I'll aga aga post what happen this weekend yah people! Enjoy!

Monday, 14th July:

  • Met Hon @bus stop.
  • School was alright. Got a new sitting arrangement /:
  • After school, went to Ricky's house.
  • Got quite a lecture from this mother.
  • After that, cycled to drive thru.
  • Ate quite alot X:
  • Home @6 if i'm not wrong.

Happy 7months slut (:

Tuesday, 15 July:

  • School again.
  • Went home to change.
  • Met Hon. Slack slack slack.
  • Home after that.

Life is super boring with school. Agree people?

Wednesday, 16 July:

  • I forget what happen alrdy /:

Sorry guys! I just remember i work @6-10pm. (:

Thursday, 17 July:

  • Maybel Poh did not come school.
  • Went Rachel house after school.
  • Her mum cooked for us. Thankyou!
  • Caro, Qiyun &Sparkling came to Rachel's house.
  • I went to meet Maybel Poh @730.
  • Yeencing wanted me &Poh to carry drinks.
  • Bought drinks then went her stead house.
  • Walked to my house. Poh wanted to use computer.
  • I went to bath, then meet Meiyee and Brenda.
  • Leeyan came my house downstairs, walked to mac.
  • Talked &talked. Settled stuff. Did stuffs that are wrong.
  • Home @10pm.

Are the ones that will be thr for me?

Friday, 18 July:

  • Felt guitly /:
  • Slacked with Poh, Leeyan, Shermaine &Jiemin.
  • Went home @4plus.
  • Went to work @6.
  • Worked till 11. Took EMC.
  • Shermaine &Jiemin came.
  • Talked abit. Saw MR BEAN! X:
  • Talked with him. Went home @12plus.
  • Home sweet home baby!

I dont know whether to believe it or not, i rather be safe then sorry.

Saturday, 19 July:

  • Class bbq day! X:
  • Woke up @1plus, coming 2.
  • Bath and prepared.
  • Cab down to Zhengjie house.
  • Sean, Honghao, Sayjong &Zhengjie was thr.
  • Louis came. Then Weicong &Huiling. Then Weemeng.
  • Sat off, RAINED -.-
  • Bloody heavy. Got bad hair day alrdy.
  • Weicong pass me dono whose jacket to cover myself.
  • Stop @east coast. Then rain more heavily.
  • Finally reached Pasir ris park.
  • Seek shelter. Called mum to bring extra clothes for me.
  • When the rain stop, Zhengjie &Louis went to find the bbq pit.
  • Finally they found it, then we went to the bbq pit.
  • Was near the toliet. Convienient (:
  • Louis set up the fire. I prepared the food.
  • The rest set up the tent &pack the place.
  • Bbq-ed. Started to drizzle. Me &Huiling went to find my mother.
  • She was kind to bring clothes for me. I love you mother! X:
  • Went back to the bbq pit, they were still bbq-ing.
  • Eat Hot dog only. Nothing else /:
  • Then we got our self-made bbq pit.
  • Took some saibins only as phone low battery.
  • 10plus, went to bath with Huiling.
  • Feel damn fresh :D
  • Found a dead cat near the shore /:
  • bbq-ed all the way.

Sunday, 20 July:

This is a satuday, 12am onwards part (: Still bbq-ed.

  • Played cards. True or Dare.
  • Zhengjie kenna, kissed Sayjong. :D
  • Slept in the tent awhile.
  • Talked with Zhenqiang &Zhengjie abt some stuffs.
  • 2am, still bbqing -.-' We're so cool man.
  • 3plus, Huiling finally sleep cos she got compeition.
  • So Weicong &Huiling came in to tent.
  • Zhengjie joined us.
  • Then 4am, Sayjong &Caroline turn.
  • Me &Zhengjie came out.
  • Honghao knock out alrdy -.-'
  • Weemeng, Sean &Zhenqiang still bbqing. Wtf?
  • Got the urge to see the dead cat. So Zhenqiang pei me.
  • Everyone knocked out except me, Zhenqiang &Weemeng.
  • 4.20am, damn hungry. Decided to call Mac Delivery.
  • Called to ask if they can deliver to Pasir ris park. Can lehy!
  • Cool man. So i ordered. Haha. Zhengjie, Zhenqiang, Sean, Sayjong &Weicong all ordered.
  • While waiting, they all went back to sleep.
  • Was urgent halfway. I scared of ghost /: But Zhenqiang pei me (:
  • Heard dono what scream, then Sean, Me, Zhenqiang went to check it out. Laughs.
  • Then 5.15, mac call me. Sean, Zhenqiang &me headed to carpark D to collect.
  • $$33.75 only X: joking! Hoho.
  • Then went back to the bbq pit, still bbqing -.-'
  • Ate mac then some went back to sleep.
  • Waited till 6plus coming 7. The whole beach like very low tide -.-' I took a picture of it.
  • Took a mat filled with dead ants. Gosh-.-' Zhenqiang helped me take :D
  • Then went to a coffee shop to sleep. Damn shag!
  • Drank ice milo. Went to toliet with Caro. Halfway, Zhengjie father came.
  • No rain cos no one sing. Everyone was shag!
  • Then went back Yishun. Took cab with Zhenqiang.
  • Home @9.45am. Slept till 5pm. Went church.
  • Go dinner then home. I'm not gg school tmr. Shag /:

I've enjoyed the bbq :D You you?



PICTURES

Louis & Sean.

Low tide & Self made bbq pit (:

Jiaobins :D