Friday, July 11, 2008

I hate that bitch.
I hate you. YES YES! It's you.


People! I'm not in a good mood now. Cos of the stupid Nicholas. I shall explain @the end of the post. I wanna go sleep! I'm super tired. Shall post what happen in point form.

7th July:

  • No sch cos it's youth day.
  • Rotted @home throughout.
  • Bought food from kopitiam.
  • Then went home eat.
  • Attended church @6.30.

This is how i spend my youth day. Amazing right!?

8th July:

  • Meet Maybel Poh @northpoint with Leeyan.
  • Went funland. As usual, they play Rock fever.
  • Went out to see them smoke /:
  • Then went to AXS to pay for the bbq.
  • Headed to drive thru alone. They went to lanshop.
  • Find pohkim till 9plus then went home.

I love slacking (:

9th July:

  • Caro they all had poa. Left me &Chong.
  • Headed to Ricky house. We totally messed his place up -.-'
  • K, nvrming. We tickled Ricky &we laugh till peng.
  • I'll upload the video next time. ( he laugh damn pitch )
  • Weihwee was hungry. So he rushed Ricky to change.
  • Ahyao was like a father to Ricky. LOL!
  • Headed to MCP to find pohkim.
  • Do card for Saiful then went to work with her.
  • After work Pohkim came to find me &Jiayi (:
  • Home @11plus.

Ahyao sucks X:

10th July:

  • Maybel no come sch. Stomachache.
  • Met her @5.45 outside ocbc.
  • Went funland. Saw Zhengjie they all again.
  • Played Rock fever.
  • Went pasa malam. Rained bloody heavily.
  • Cab down to drive thru. I PAY OKH! Peak hour somemore-.-'
  • Find Pohkim :D Eat with Hon.
  • Went to 726 find Jianlong & Ricky.
  • Then went to 723 slack. Shoot Jianlong!
  • Took bus with Jianlong @8.45.
  • Hon went home with Hon.
  • Home @9 :D

Jianlong & Ricky are gays :D

11th July:

  • Mr Ng came during Chem.
  • Was sleeping with Chong.
  • Zhengjie &co was so cool. They become so ' guai '
  • We did not do the worksheet. Was called to get out of class.
  • Keep kenna say by Mr Ng. Never give us a chance to explain.
  • Explain alrdy say our fault. Kns.
  • And Nicholas was acting innocent. Wtf right?
  • Northpoint-ed with Qiyun &Chong.
  • Got a person prank call Chong. So funny :D But @the end, i dono what to say. All he can do is ah, yah, oh-.-'
  • Went food court eat. Then home (:

Nicholas is a idiotic person that piss people off with his attitude. I give you examples (:

  1. Ytd, Yichan told him that he lost his worksheet. Nicholas say he will help him print. Guess what Nicholas say today? ' Why must i help you print? Cant you print it yourself ' Such a good teacher :D
  2. I'm the one who always get in his way. He detest me, i detest him. Thr was once, he give the whole class worksheet except me, Rachel, Fel, Jianlong, Ricky &Weihwee. Such a good teacher :D
  3. In 3n2, hon told me that Nicholas told someone ' You wanna be the next Isabel is it? ' Such a good teacher :D
  4. He nvr get the facts right and jump to conclusions. Jianlong, Ricky &Weihwee throw things @him, he say it was me &Rachel. Such a good teacher :D
  5. And he act innocent. Mr Ng came in to class, he act as if he was sucha good teacher. He nvr shout oh. Nvr show his true colours. Such a good teacher :D
  6. He nvr give Rachel, Fel or Me a copy. But when Mr Ng ask him, guess what he say? ' I did give them a copy ' Such a good teacher :D

This are reasons. Enough to hate him THIS much!? Seriously, he have no patience in teaching lohs. Whatever he say, i also dont get it. And when we got scolded, i saw a few people laughing. So funny ah dehys? Laugh laugh laugh. Kns.

I hate hate hate hate hate Chem! I detest his lessons. I lost interest in it /: When Mrs Chan is back, i wanna study real hard. I hope that Nicholas will faster leave this school!

I'll stop here. Shall update next week. See yah guys.

Ohyahs, Diana dabaobao, cheer ups (:
Thought sistership aint forever, i'll still be here for you yoh!
Anything tell me. See you on tuesday.