
I'm dead tired ><>
Me: I tomorrow working from 6-10pm
Mother: So late!?
Me: Yahs. Nt enough people mahs.
Mother: why must so ping ming?
Me: forh money, i'm willing to do anything.
Mother: ....
Duh~ i need cash alrights. I'm totally despo forh it. LOL. i'm sot of mad. X: well, no guys wanna pamper me. so i have to be hard on myself. DOTS ._. Still, i wanna buy alot of things {: When yoou work & depend on yoourself, yoou will feel shuang {: Especially when it's pay day {: when money comes to yoour hand. WOOHOO. shuang bodohs -.-'
Anyways, talked to bodohs. Ytd she jio me go down bugis. i was too tired to go out. LOL? so i did not meet her. On our second month bahs {: Talked to her about that biatch X: Hmms, & was totally bored. So i went maple.
I went to singapore {: & train. very fast siols. 85% in less then 1 hour. too bad i got church. so, i off the computer @ 11.25, i went to change & left with didi. He's serving. Then we went mass. I was like irratating my mother. LOL.
then mass ended about 1pm? LOL. i did not pei maybel go her audition. was too tired to go out ><
ROARRR! ]: hmms, anyways, those interested in macdonalds, COME COME X: 14 years old & above can liaos. {: gees. Back to the topic. I came home & train maple. I leveled {: 23 nows. Not bad already. LOL? should i continue to train on the bin& stop?
someone, tell me where to train. X: i help dabaobao advertise her peircing thing.
* Lip peircing- $$15
* Tounge peircing- $$20
( studs included )
This are the prices forh studs
ONLY
* Lip stud- $$10
* Tounge stud- $$15
Meetups at yishun forh the time being.
interested parties tag me {:
Hmms, be supportive yahs X: her one very cheap {: hmms, i going to audition luhs i think. i maple awhile more. Anyways, people take note, i can only use the computer on fri-sun {: anything, msg my didi hp. 9625****

<< Home