Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Yesterday, i met maybel at ocbc around 1 plus (: Then we took bus to amk hub. It was HOT -.-' Then we took bus to my ex workplace to take my pay. PUAHBYE -.-' it was close. I was like UH!? -.-' Then i ask somebody. He say halfday. Then neverminds.

After that, we plan to after school tomorrow, we go take the pay lorhs. then we went to take bus. We took bus 70 to city plaza. Maybel wanted to extend her hair. At first thought angel would be good -.-' Buddhens dabaobao say 1 strand $$2 lea. so EXPENSIVE!

We walked to De Perfect Beauty. Maybel extend 35 strand. I extend 11 strand. LOL. then, she helped me pay first. cos i no cash -.-' then she need meet jiemin, so she wanted to take cab. We went outside city plaza to hail a cab. Then from city plaza to yishun, it was $$18.70 ( plus extra charges ) i wanna sue the cab company.

The cab driver also want us to sue (: cos he say, the price now so high, no one want to take cab. then no pay to take. then i promise him i will sue them (: the charges so high forh what _l_ -.-' stupid stupid stupid.

Then we went to northpoint food court to wait forh Jiemin. then she came. Then they wanted to makans. in the end, they say want go 200 plus. then anything lorhs. so we walked to 213 there. I told them i want go. Cos hongsheng there -.-' They pulled me over. We sat at the shelter there.

Talk awhile, then maybel & jiemin want play bball. Then hongsheng they all come over. i told maybel i want go liaos. LOL. then maybel send me to outside 213. Thanks yeahs.

After that, i went home to sleep. Then my mother corhed. she ask me go church find my brother ones. so i went to find lorhs. laughs* thens, my mother bring us go han's to eat lorhs. eat finish then went back to church.

I went home to change. then i go church help out. Firstly, the altar boys sucks. They were like bushuang bushuang ones. _l_ mans. i have to go there just to see their stupid farkk face. Think yoou all very shuai ahs!? I PUI. go die can liaos.

Then after mass, we went to countdown. Then we wish everyone happy new year. i was abit high -.-' i think i was mad? then i went around wishing. alamaks, so mad X: laughs* thens i went home around 1plus am. I bath, watch teebee. I slept.

Today, my mother keep waking me up -.-' Only 10 plus. I go back to sleep. Until 12. i was like uhs, so tired. I still slept. Then my mother friend come, i wake up. 12.30 liddhats. LOL. then we eat lorhs. i told my mother i want go take my spectacle liaos. Then i go take lorhs.

I msged hubby to ask is when school reopen. 2nd Jan or 3rd Jan? somebody tell me pleaseeeee! LOL. i'm mad. anyways, i'm super uber tired. LOL. I go watch my show liaos (: TAG ME ABOUT THE SCHOOL THING AHS. LOVES!

Pictures :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home