Sunday, December 23, 2007

I slept at 1am yesterday. I watch wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai. The small girl was so emotional cans!? LOL. anyways, i was really tired lahs. I woke up at 10.53 liddhats? cos i wanted to use the computer. Everyday i force myself to wake up just to use the computer. i got this EYEBAGS. ouhmytians, HORROR ahs! somemore i was having my period. It takes a long time to go away. Alamaks. & i was super uber hungry, so i stuff myself with my favourite cookie :D FAMOUS AMOS xD

well, it's simply delicious yahs. :D then i use the computer all the way. Actually i wanted to do pq in maple. the pq was simply noob ass _l_ waste my time mans! then i quite game. & thens i chatted with xiaoconfuzed. Good luck yahs :D
I was damn bored lahs. Then i was watching the show Diana dabaobaos was watching. I found the starting lame. & i had no mood to continue watching luhs. Evil twinnie said she was thinking wheather to go clubbing with me or her friend. She choosed her friend over me :/ sadded*
But i think, angelina darlinkk dummy can go clubbing with me. I maybe meeting the ZHU tomorrow. I need borrow $$10 from him forh the christmas clubbing tickets. Zzz. I am still very bored.
I have no mood to blog anymore. I am totally pissed off with those friends that can't or dowanns go to club with me. _l_
neverminds. i just hope darlinkks can make it lorhs :D then she can be my clubbing partner. Laughs*
& currently chatting with Baby & Darlinkk. Chocopie is entertaining me now -.-' My baby mia liaos. Zzz. I'm super uber bored. Actually thought of going out with farkking slut. Buddhens she no mood. I also no mood. So some other days then meet (: & i'm gonna bring that cute dabaobaos to extension soon yahs. She sure very pretty after extension :D

2 more days to CHRISTMAS & CLUBBING! YIPEEEE :D



& I love my bodohs :D & she love me!




credits to me!!!!


And to that assholeeeeeeeeeee:

Yoou this _l_. I hate yoou. Yoou _l_ off from my life. Yoou this _l_tard.
I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou! I hate yoou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home