Friday, January 11, 2008

Finally, i get to post {: Glad that i still can use the computer. I remembered, on monday, i quarrelled with my mom over the computer -_-' Then it lead to a really big one. In the end, i was being chased out of the house.

I was damn angry. So i met with honey. & we hang out till night. I went xiaojiemin house to stay. We were disiao-ing da tou {{: He's fun to disturb X: hmms, then i slept around 12. The next day, we were late -_-'

I quicky rush home to take uniform. I ask my mom if she could send me to school. she say can. then she send lohs. she was nagging in the car. zzz. suan liaos. heng i was a potential late comer. {:

Hmms, then i went to class as per normal. After school, i went to northpoint with hubby, caroline & qiyun. I'll skip the post from tuesday-thursday. {: i'm to lazy to remember & post.

I'll share with yoou guys about today {: Hmm, we went forh the team bulding thing. Those that i thought would'nt come, came. ( get whata i mean ) {: Letme give yoou example.

1. Weihwee
2. Jianlong
3. Ricky
4. Zhenqiang
5. Royston

So far, i remember this few only X: So sad :/ Well, today was'nt such a good day. Hubby no come = to no fun ]: At least, caroline & qiyun came to " pick " me to meet rachel after school. Wuxims {:

Then we slack under 721, waiting forh the big lady to come down. We waited about 1hour plus? Is'nt she POWER? {: so, qiyun went back home ]: Then we went to slack at OP outside. Hmms, then i went home. {: THAT'S ALL!


& to the farkking bitch, don't think i donno yoou at outside kah my jiaowei understand? -_-' me & yoou ain't friends. Cos yoou this type, not a good friend. At there say i copy yoou!? Yoour taste so erxins. I still want to copy yoou mehs!? SIAO! Yoou bushuang just farkk off lahs. Still corh people come spam my blog ahs? zzz, i pity yoou. Yoou can copy people thing, why people cannot copy lea!? siao one lahs. yoou no copy people thing, people copy yoou, is their wrong. If yoou got copy, yoou just diamdiam can liaos horhs. -_-' yoou this type of person, donno live in this world forh what siahs!? haiyahs, i ain't so childish. I ain't at the LOW level to fight with bitch like yoou. Attitude sucks. Still want copy people. wahlans. i never say any name, yoou wanna admit is yoou, is yoou lohs. I got nothing to say {{{{: cos i donneed a friend as bitch as yoou {: honestly, yoou gotta change. Or not next time, yoou sure got alot of trouble ones {: Listen to my advice bahs~ TATA