Friday, January 4, 2008

Sorry forh not posting. I only can use the computer on fri-sun. ): I can't post. So sadddddd~
Let's start from wednesday, 020107. The first day of school.



First day:

I was freaking tired. As i habit waking up late. -_-' I hate it mans! Thens, i corhed hubby. She's still sleeping. Then i corh her house, she was in the toliet. So i met her at her house downstairs. She was actually at the bus stop. She walked over. Then we in to school (:
The first thing we did was laugh. Cos we see all our guy friends wearing long pants. Abit not habit lea. Especially 2n2 duh guys. X: So we kept saying.
Then had the morning assembly as usual. After that, we hear announcements. Then we went back to class. Bored. First period was maths. Yeaps, like last year, the guys made the whole class laugh. (: That's good.
Thens, after maths, we got FT Admin ( Form teacher period ). Our teachers was Mrs Chan Lc. She's not bad. (: But, when our class noisy, she would turn off the fan. Make us hot~ ): We did not really joke around.
Mrs Chan said we need to pay $$45. Mad cow. The whole class say Yishun Sec eat money. Which is true -.-' Ah, neverminds. Then it was recess (: We went to find caroline & qiyun. so we go eat. after recess was bio. No teacher duhs. relief only. so nothing to talk about.
Next was english. Mr wong made us write compo tittles. So i be the guaibaobao & do lorhs. That hubby horhs, huaibaobao lai duh aye. Dowanns do. buddhens in the end, she did a few. Mr wong is kind nahs. people keep making fun of him. Raaaaa.
Then it was combine humanities. I go to say bye to hubby. She took geo. I took history. My teach was Mr Anith. He talked to us about our future. N level would be hard ):
Then it was PG. Buddhens it's form teacher period. As it was the first day of school. She talked & talked. Blah blah. Then bell ring. I went northpoint with hubby, caroline. Qiyun had to go home with her sister.
We went there to do holiday hmwk with caroline (: Then my mother gan me. Ask me go home. As i was grounded. I forgot. Then i went home lorhs. I take one round with hubby. Reach home liaos then do packing up. Bath & sleep.

Second day:

I woke up late -_- 7am instead of 6.40am. Then i forget msg hubby mahs. Then when i about to msg, she msg me. She told me she late, then no come school. I was like uh. Pangseh me. Then i ask her quick go change lorhs. Then i reach school around 7.20am. Cos mummy send me to school. Thens, i went hubby block there. Then i heard the national anthem. Cos her block so near only.
Then i was like, worried -.-' Buddhens also not first time. So neverminds lorhs. She came down around 7.40am. Thens we went school. Mr phua lectured us. Then kazhua suddenly behind us. Mr phua scolded him. Cos last year ahs, his offence gampua duo. All late late late late duhs. Mr phua say one more time, he going detain him in office. So sad.
Then we say aunty gwen. hubby wanted to go another way. Which is the furthest. Then i anything one. We went in class. I lazy type. I just know chemistry was the most funny part. They kept on joking. And we kept laughing (:
Then we went forh D&T. It's of cos better then poa. X: Poa like so stress. zzz. Then we went northpoint find sketch book forh D&T. donhave. Then i walked back to school with hubby, caroline & qiyun. I took bus back. Msg with kazhua (: I'll be morning corhing him. X:

Third day:

I had to wake up early. I woke up at 6.35am. I changed & msg hubby. She no reply, i kanchiong. X: then i corh her house. She go wash face. Everytime corh her, she in toliet ones. zz. then i morning corh kazhua at 7am. I left my phone there to auto redial him. then i think he gong, go answer. my prepaid from $$11.22 become $$11.14. Then he msg me. He say he wake up luhs.
Ouhkays, i hope he does not get late. i want my mentos (: Then i went school. That kazhua no buy. _l_! sua sua.
Lesson was really boreddddd. Then i just went home after school. I'm a guaibaobao. (:

I maybe going out with maybel tomorrow. (: Then monday she pei me go paya lebar pei me take pay. isn't she sweet? :D

I will work hard this year. I'll be a guaibaobao. I won't create trouble. Unless bitches, yoou wanna come find me trouble. (:
& to the someone. In class so diamdiam aye. Then in blog talk so much crap. stupid mans. -.-' lame shiat. Go eat shiat! -_-

That's all i guess. Long enough? :D Sians. I may update. See how. Love~

- Updated -

I' bored. ): I keep thinking. Why doesn't fairytales exist in the reality? I feel that reality is way too hard from me to go through. Hurt, sad, anger, fustration, confusion. Moods that make yoou show people attitude. then got quarrels. Forh our age, is shiat daiji. make until sibei jialats ones. RAAAA. then make people dullans. then got enemies etc.
I want to be in the fairytale world lahs! Bodohs. )):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home