Seriously, i'm dying of boredom ]: What's happening to me? ]: I think i'm gonna get cancer & deppresion. My hair has been dropping off. Hubby said i ate too much maggie mee? maybe that's the reason.
I've been emotional this few days. I have no idea why. Hubby & vincent was cheering me up as usual {: Yesterday, i just wanted to cry. There's no reason why. What if one day, i die? ]': No one care.
I read Hubby's live journal just now. It seems that she's emotional too. I donno what's going on too. People will see me smile everyday {:, but they donno what am i thinking. I have been thinking alot.
I'll give him up. Or should i like him? I'm really confused! But still, i will concentrate on my studies before relationship. Like i always say, i need no love. I count on myself.
Anyways, yesterday i went out with my dad, girlfriend & brother. We went to plaza singapura to catch a movie. It's corhed " Dan in real life " It's very hillarious {: Yoou guys must watch. I had a hard time watching it. As we were very near the screen. So i had neckache X:
Then we went home. {: I bathed & sleep. I was totally exhausted. I had no energy to talk or move. I just lay on the bed & slept. I woke up at 9 plus today. I change & went to church. Then, i just came home to use the computer {:
I've been emotional this few days. I have no idea why. Hubby & vincent was cheering me up as usual {: Yesterday, i just wanted to cry. There's no reason why. What if one day, i die? ]': No one care.
I read Hubby's live journal just now. It seems that she's emotional too. I donno what's going on too. People will see me smile everyday {:, but they donno what am i thinking. I have been thinking alot.
I'll give him up. Or should i like him? I'm really confused! But still, i will concentrate on my studies before relationship. Like i always say, i need no love. I count on myself.
Anyways, yesterday i went out with my dad, girlfriend & brother. We went to plaza singapura to catch a movie. It's corhed " Dan in real life " It's very hillarious {: Yoou guys must watch. I had a hard time watching it. As we were very near the screen. So i had neckache X:
Then we went home. {: I bathed & sleep. I was totally exhausted. I had no energy to talk or move. I just lay on the bed & slept. I woke up at 9 plus today. I change & went to church. Then, i just came home to use the computer {:
Candybaby ♥; thought i donno what's happening to yoou or around yoou, i still hope that yoou will stay happy {: LOVES *
Hubby ♥; Yoou tcare yeahs. & don't cut yoour hand anymore {: I hope this will be the last. Tomorrow is our 19 months {:
Sweetybaby ♥; Happy 7 months! iloveyoous!
Y & i'll try to stay happy & cheerful. If i can't, i'm sorry. BYE PEOPLE

<< Home