I'm bored right now ._. So i seen videos in youtube. Sad to say, Tila's video had all been removed. _l_! now i have nothing to entertain myself. I heard from people that Vanessa Hudgens took nude pic of herself yeahs. So i search youtube. & yeaps, she did. But cencored {:
Listen people, i know some people are shocked, thinking she would not do that. Well, yoou must not be so naive. People make mistakes. Don't think yoou know her well. I still hope that Vanessa & Zac could still be tgt. They are the most sutaible couple {: I still love both of them, & i will support them no matter what happens. So yeaps, LAST LONG {: Vanessa & Zac will still be in High school musical 3. Vanessa ain't fired {: YAYNESS!
Good good. i'm gonna be bored to death right now. thought of going to bugis street to buy my henekien tee. Buddhens maybel going forh her competition. So, i think i will be going next week? Stupid airen horhs! kns, everytime ask her out, she pack pack pack. RAA!
Anyways, i think we'll meet up soon. {: & often of cos. LAUGHS* hmms, well, obviously i love my airen to the core. She's there forh me one lohs. I know we'll never let go of this gan-ship. I'll be holding on to it.
Hmms, i'm just bored. ]: I think i like him again ._. Buddhens i dowann lea. Feelings horhs! the more yoou dowann like the person, the more yoou will like. ]: But still, i will find other better guys then him {:
I saw candybaby's blog. I donno what happen to her. Been a long time since i talked to her ]: I just now she ain't happy nowadays. She's emo? who knows. Tcare yeah baby {:
I dowann to think about the past. It's a new year. I made a promise to hubby that i will be a guaibaobao. I hope i'll keep the promise {: I dowanna have trouble with yoou already. so don't come & provoke me forh god's sake. Especially one bitch. Yoou better shut up. i hope yoou won't get into trouble with others just cos of yoour attitude {:
Listen people, i know some people are shocked, thinking she would not do that. Well, yoou must not be so naive. People make mistakes. Don't think yoou know her well. I still hope that Vanessa & Zac could still be tgt. They are the most sutaible couple {: I still love both of them, & i will support them no matter what happens. So yeaps, LAST LONG {: Vanessa & Zac will still be in High school musical 3. Vanessa ain't fired {: YAYNESS!
Good good. i'm gonna be bored to death right now. thought of going to bugis street to buy my henekien tee. Buddhens maybel going forh her competition. So, i think i will be going next week? Stupid airen horhs! kns, everytime ask her out, she pack pack pack. RAA!
Anyways, i think we'll meet up soon. {: & often of cos. LAUGHS* hmms, well, obviously i love my airen to the core. She's there forh me one lohs. I know we'll never let go of this gan-ship. I'll be holding on to it.
Hmms, i'm just bored. ]: I think i like him again ._. Buddhens i dowann lea. Feelings horhs! the more yoou dowann like the person, the more yoou will like. ]: But still, i will find other better guys then him {:
I saw candybaby's blog. I donno what happen to her. Been a long time since i talked to her ]: I just now she ain't happy nowadays. She's emo? who knows. Tcare yeah baby {:
I dowann to think about the past. It's a new year. I made a promise to hubby that i will be a guaibaobao. I hope i'll keep the promise {: I dowanna have trouble with yoou already. so don't come & provoke me forh god's sake. Especially one bitch. Yoou better shut up. i hope yoou won't get into trouble with others just cos of yoour attitude {:
I miss all of my gans terribly. They
say they will jio me out, in the end,
only a few did ]: & i promise i will not like him anymore. As he ain't a good guy. Or can i say, i ain't a good girl to be with him {: & yeaps, don't find a guy in the same school as yoou. Especially same class. I feel, feelings will fade fast. ]: so that's the
disadvantage. Advantage is, yoou get to see each other everyday. In reality, there are good & bad {:& my lovely bodoh made a promise
with me {: On our 2nd month, we will go shopping. Bodoh, yoou better keep
the
promise. Or not i will smack yoou real hard YYYYY

<< Home