Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rotting at home!

I've been chionging audition nowadays. Finally, leveled up! :D twist* I will be meeting Rachel Hubby. She finally stop MIA-ing. Well, our sistership group got some problems. :/ So, we'r settling tomorrow :D Hmms, tomorrow have to go school to see what class we in. & get our book list. zzzz! Alamaks xD Tomorrow meeting around 11am bahs.

Maybe, our sistership is not meant to be.
I did not think it'll end so soon.
There are a million thoughts running in my mind.
I hope, yoou all will take care :D
Though, misunderstandings will be cleared tomorrow.
I find that i have nothing more to clear luhs.
I am contented with Rachel & Qiyuns.
Yoou all wanna end this, is up to yoou all.
Sistership don't last forever.
In fact nothing does. So, it is so corhed, EXPECTED.


Ex- honey;
there are still times i enjoyed myself with yoous :D
hmms, all this is happening cos of us?
i donno luhs. maybe, ending it will be the easietst.
iloveyoous

ME & MAYBEL BBQ IS CANCELLED. PEOPLE, TAKE NOTE :D
* there's no need to ask why. we just thought there's no point holding it. :D

REMEMBER MY BDAE IS ON 14 DECEMBER. I MAYBE HOLDING A PARTY. WILL INFORM YOOU GUYS :D

sweetybaby;
there are ups & downs.
i still love yoou.
130507 . x
the day i love yoou.
6 months xD

hubby;
we'v been through alot.
our love does not fade :D
quarrells are gone with.
& we'r still tgt.
our love is strong.
17months; && we're still counting on.
140606 . x

i am still waiting forh yoou.
but, are yoou appreciating my love?
NO! boy, yoou aren't appreciating.
i msged yoou at night, yoou always no reply.
sending 3 or 4 text msges then yoou only reply 1.
saying yoou'r having fever.
i did get worried. yet, i donno what to say :/
i just said the basic. but, i haven say what i really want to say.
i doubt yoou will be touched or whatsoever.
just take care :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home