Well, i woke up from my once BEAUTIFUL DREAM. it's all an illusion. My dad told me alot of meaningful things.
1. Don't trust friends so easily.
2. Don't tell secrets to anyone.
3. Life is like a cinema. Yoou choose how to act in it. & choose the actor/ actress in it : D
4. My dad has only 1 or 2 best friends over 40 years.
& alot alot more. Too lazy to type out. Just some advice to those who have friendship problem. If yoou all wana make things better with friends, catch " THE BRATZ " moive. Open in cinemas on 15 november. It teaches methods how to get things right in friendship.
For those who donwanna get things right in friendship, simply get all the things that yoou lend to them. & the end : D LAUGHS*
& i not work in CHIPPY luhs. Cos the trainer there really damn sickening. Buddhens i think i going back to train agains bahs. I just hate closing time lorhs. Have to wash everything myself. I wanna buy handphone. So i have to work. I can't always depend on my daddy& mummy. So yeas : D I just feel that in this world, money is _l_ing hard to earn lea. lolol.
SWEETYBABY; iloveyoou kaes? :D 130507 . x
ADVICE:
What forh hangout with friends that are not true?What forh hangout with friends just forh the sake of hanging out with them? What forh hangout with friends that are faking every second? Forget it. I donwanna speak so much.
Anyways; i wanna meet HUIMIN mother, JUEYIN sweetypie, PATRICIA sweetybaby, ANGELINA darlinkk dummy dumbo, CALISTA twinniedarlinkk, DIANA dabaobaos, MICHELLE baobao, VIONA xiaotiantian.
And do visit xiaotiantian duh blogshop : D nice stuffs. though there are a few. Today went church forh mass. Was naughty today x: Then came cousin house norhs. LMAO. that's all : D
1. Don't trust friends so easily.
2. Don't tell secrets to anyone.
3. Life is like a cinema. Yoou choose how to act in it. & choose the actor/ actress in it : D
4. My dad has only 1 or 2 best friends over 40 years.
& alot alot more. Too lazy to type out. Just some advice to those who have friendship problem. If yoou all wana make things better with friends, catch " THE BRATZ " moive. Open in cinemas on 15 november. It teaches methods how to get things right in friendship.
For those who donwanna get things right in friendship, simply get all the things that yoou lend to them. & the end : D LAUGHS*
& i not work in CHIPPY luhs. Cos the trainer there really damn sickening. Buddhens i think i going back to train agains bahs. I just hate closing time lorhs. Have to wash everything myself. I wanna buy handphone. So i have to work. I can't always depend on my daddy& mummy. So yeas : D I just feel that in this world, money is _l_ing hard to earn lea. lolol.
SWEETYBABY; iloveyoou kaes? :D 130507 . x
ADVICE:
What forh hangout with friends that are not true?What forh hangout with friends just forh the sake of hanging out with them? What forh hangout with friends that are faking every second? Forget it. I donwanna speak so much.
Anyways; i wanna meet HUIMIN mother, JUEYIN sweetypie, PATRICIA sweetybaby, ANGELINA darlinkk dummy dumbo, CALISTA twinniedarlinkk, DIANA dabaobaos, MICHELLE baobao, VIONA xiaotiantian.
And do visit xiaotiantian duh blogshop : D nice stuffs. though there are a few. Today went church forh mass. Was naughty today x: Then came cousin house norhs. LMAO. that's all : D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home