Tuesday, October 30, 2007


I chatted with dabaobao at around 1am to about 2.40am. Laughs* She's cute luhs. LOLOL. Slept at 3am. Cos too sian liaos luh mans! Later still not sure if can go northpoint mahs. Cos ytd the security guard no treat us makans lea. :/ He said today lorhs.
Scared my mother will not lend siahs. See how norhs. Woke up at only 12.3opm. I'm a pig : D Tonight maybe corh dabaobao agains. See wheather she wants mahs lorhs. Laughs*

{ updated }

At first wanted to go northpoint. Buddhens not feeling well norhs :/ So did not go. Laughs* Then went downstairs to eat. Cos was too hungry till got gastric. Supprised that i only had 1 meal. Dieting : D lolol. Tomorrow training liaos. YEAY : D meeting honey tomorrow. Chatted with dabaobaos. & was " quarrelling " with hubby. We were having fun. Till the part we talked about ghost. We were freaking scared. Hubby! got time i wanna go your house sleep with yoous : D bleahs* xP I love patricia baby too. Now chatting with hubby& dabaobao. That's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home