Saturday, November 3, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Yesterday slept at 4am. Then woke up at 9 plus. Took train to far east plaza. Meet laopa. Then went to take measurement forh my brother. Cos we going MANIA during december 15. No one will miss me :/
Then went to makans. Met uncle. he gave me & my brother $50 each. At first wanted to buy skinnies. Feel is a waste of money. So i bought Little miss tee. I bought Little Miss lucky. Whoever can help me buy, then help luhs. See my " I WANT I WANT " list :D then went to cine to watch movie. THE GAME PLAN. I give 100/100 : D Yoou all must go watch.
The next movie i wanna watch is ENCHANTED! Comfirm very nice ones : D All the movies that i introduce, must go watch understand? Watch THE BRATZ also. It teaches yoou about friendship. TRUE FRIENDSHIP : D
Then watch finish went pastamania to makans. After that say buhbye to laopa then went home already.
Currently; settling daiji with esther. lmao* That's all : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home