Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sian bodohhhh! xD Ytd chatted with darlinkk dumbdumb till 3am. Thanks darlinkk dumbdumb forh the night yahs! & a bitch betray me siols. I wanna find out is who lahs xD That bitch; think before yoo talk lahs-.-' Anyways, chatted alot of darlinkk dumbdumb(x i love her to the fucking core luhs. HAHAS* Now chatting with darlinkk dumbdumb& ke'ai jie. Tomorrow meeting mamato to pass something. Woohoo xD Sorry candybaby & jiemin; i today donwanna go out. No cash& clothes. Some other time(: So yahs. Hmms. I love twindarlikk(x Now watching '1408' Haunted show. HAHAS* Tonight going out with daddy. Tomorrow going out with ke'ai jie(: Tsktsk. Loves* Will upadate more.

( UPDATED )

Hmms, went to meet Jiemin (x My mother allow me to go out awhile luhs. Hahs. Put on contacts then go liaos. Then took 804 to my house there. Then take 800 to chongpang. Then nahbuey. I stop at the wrong stop (x So paisehs siols. Then yeexin candybaby, jiemin & adrain
came. Adrain keep make fun of me! Say i stupid all that crap. Then we went to macdonalds to eat. I did not eat luhs. That adrain keep disiao siao the worker there. Bodohhh siahs xD Then wenrt 139 there to slack. & waiting forh pengseng to pass me my books. (x Then jiemin say wanna go toliet. Hahas. So went up candybaby duh house to go toliet lorhs. Then went down agains. Then chengpau korh came with pengseng ((((x At least chengpau not so DAO xD Tsktsk. Then Haoxue came((x She's such a joker. HAHAHAS* Laugh until stomach ache. Then need go home liaos. Hugged candybaby jiu go luhs. Then jiemin pei me wait bus. Thanks(:
Candybaby; Meet up soon agains(:
Haoxue; Stay joker lahs(x
Chengpau; Last long with seemun ahs!
& I hate bitches that wanna act BIG. Not even her daiji still wanna huan lo. -.-' ACT ZAI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home