Heys(: Sian-eddddd. He still no reply my SMS! Waiting luhs. ))))))): Faster reply! * Cross Fingers* Tsktsk. 2 more days to meet my PRECIOUS(: That's all. May update later(:
( UPDATED)
He finally replied my sms(: Thank GOD* Went to yishun funland. Hmms, then went to watch hairspray. Was chatting with darlinkkdumbdumb&twindarlinkk in the cinema. Till the show started. Gonna see them on TUESDAY(: So soon BODOHHHH xD Then after movie, went to funland slack awhileeeeeee. Then mother fetch me with me cousin. Currently at cousin's place(: LOVE*
& baby; I always wanted to tell yoo that i LOVE yoo.
I finally did it. But only gave an excuse.
The way yoo talk, to me, was like an odinary friend.
I donno why i feel that way. Maybe it was suppose to feel this way.
& baby; for all those cuts. It is nothing to yoo.
I guess i have given up all hope on yoos.
I donwant to have anything to do with yoos.
Thanks forh those memories. I'll keep it in my heart forever(:
& I will always love;
Rachel Chong Li shin
Huimin
Mamato
Angelina
Calista
Caine
& those who were there forh me when i was down.
I will never fail yoo guys again.
I will try to forget him& give him up.
I love all of yoos(:
TC precious ones*
( UPDATED)
He finally replied my sms(: Thank GOD* Went to yishun funland. Hmms, then went to watch hairspray. Was chatting with darlinkkdumbdumb&twindarlinkk in the cinema. Till the show started. Gonna see them on TUESDAY(: So soon BODOHHHH xD Then after movie, went to funland slack awhileeeeeee. Then mother fetch me with me cousin. Currently at cousin's place(: LOVE*
& baby; I always wanted to tell yoo that i LOVE yoo.
I finally did it. But only gave an excuse.
The way yoo talk, to me, was like an odinary friend.
I donno why i feel that way. Maybe it was suppose to feel this way.
& baby; for all those cuts. It is nothing to yoo.
I guess i have given up all hope on yoos.
I donwant to have anything to do with yoos.
Thanks forh those memories. I'll keep it in my heart forever(:
& I will always love;
Rachel Chong Li shin
Huimin
Mamato
Angelina
Calista
Caine
& those who were there forh me when i was down.
I will never fail yoo guys again.
I will try to forget him& give him up.
I love all of yoos(:
TC precious ones*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home