Tuesday, September 4, 2007




































Today meet Angelina darlinkk dumbdumb(: , Calista Twindarlinkk& Mamato dahoney xD Set alarm at 7.30. Buddhens keep on LAI CHUANG. So woke up at 8 plus. 9 get ready. Put on contacts and makeup. Use the com till 10.50. Left home then go take bus. Reach northpoint then went mrt interchange. Bought standard ticket first. Then went this fashion to wait forh darlinkk dumbdumb& twindarlinkk. Then see the clothes lorhs. Suddenly they walk in. CHUA TIO xD So chio lah they toos. Then took mrt to habour front. In mrt, they keep laughing xD So funny. Then twindarlinkk keep asking me why i so quiet xD Nothing to say luhs (x So went all the way to vivo then waited at Candy empire outside forh dahoney(: Thens we see see the sweet norhs. Then wait long liaos jiu corh her. Then she say she reaching luhs. Then we wait luhs. Saw her coming xD She so cute lahs. Then actually wanna watch Dead silence. Buddhens donhave luhs. So went Sushi Tei & makans. Hahas. I had udon. Twindarlinkk, darlinkk dumbdumb& dahoney all eat ramen. Hohos xD I orderd ice lemon tea. Dahoney orded white grap. Twindarlinkk&darlinkk dumbdumb ordered peach i think. So i was the first to eat finish. Last to finish my drink xD After that went to pay bill. I paid $12.80. I was the most lahhhhs )x Thens went to the rooftop. Then went downstairs. Wanted to take pic buddhens donno why our eyes cannot open big big duhs. So went toliet luhs(: Snap pics. Spend most of the time there. Then went kopitiam. Darlinkk dumbdumb wanted to buy drinks. Then walk walk. Then go back kopitiam to sit down. Cos leg very suan liaos. Then twindarlinkk keep talking to alvin. Then darlinkkdumbdumb wanna go meet x.kid luhhhhhhs. So yups. All go home lorhs. Dahoney have to continue to take the mrt. So me and my 2 darlinkks took the other train. Darlinkk dumbdumb took the mrt to amk. Then me & twindarlinkk took to yishun. Walked around northpoint&funland. Then go home luhs. Waiting forh them to upload pics. Still got more photos! Some haven upload. Some still editing. Love today lahhhhhs!

And huiyun; I have totally no intentions in snatching your sisters. Sisters are tiongxims one lorhs. Gans also cannot seperate yoo all. & i know lahhs. Yoo keep saying i copy i copy. I also nothing to say if yoo feel that way. & yoo dou meet mamato, peiling. Except angelina mahs. Somemore, i also cannot snatch them away from yoo. & i know i very taoyan to yoos. Then my as well. Treat as we donno each other. We have been quarrelling forh how many years liaos? Over all this matters. How long have we known each other? Since pri 3. Yet over this small things, yoo have to quarrel with me. Yahs, i agree that cutting is silly. So don't cut lorhs. Yoo also meeting angelina soon. Anyways, i will not snatch any of them. & don't anyhow say i come in between yoo all. I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. I know yoo still think is i suspend your acc. But, I will not go suspend your acc one lorhs. I am not so boliaos. & no matter how much i don't like someone, i will not suspend. & just tc lahs. I don't wanna quarrel with yoo already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home