Friday, June 1, 2007

Hubby got check-up tomorrow .
Everything is cancelled tomorrow
I know my attitude is getting worst .
& i don't mind the group getting back agains .
I don't want enemies nows .
My gans ; Disapointedd .
If yoo all don't like me , tell me !
Can fang diao me anytime durhs .
I feel that the whole world is turning against me
Neverminds . I'll change . I promise .
When school re-opens , I will be the new me .
Ain't the old me llurhs .
& about the tootoot family .
We're back together agains ?
But , i think we will fall off agains .
All my fault hao marhs ?
Hubby forgave me over & over again .
Anyways Hubby going pei me go peirce nose soon [:
Must pei her peirce same place . I scared pain pain ]:
I must keep it from my mom [x
Will see Hubby soon hao marhs ? & meeting Xiao m & calista soon
Thank Vincent da ge too . Chatted with me when i was down .
Owe yoo a meal yeahs ? I owe hubby hersheys too .
[x L O V E S *
Buhbye -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home